exclamation expressing pain. there is a webpage dedicated to the many different spellings of aargh on the web. The top five most common spellings is argh, aargh, aaargh, arrgh, arrrgh.
1. monkey, mouse or rat vocalization 2. sound of a squaky shoe (from "Mr. Brown can moo, can you?" by Dr. Seuss) 3. human exclamation uttered when scared or distressed
laughter. most common form. intensity grows by adding ha's. absence of an exclamation mark can be a hint of sarcasm, or indicate a polite, but unenthusiastic laugh. dependent on context, tone, facial expression, etc. Also: haha
1. laughter. not a boisterous laugh, but amused. 2. Also an exclamation used by the good guy jumping out of the bushes to suprise a villain
The period (instead of exclamation mark) makes this expression of laughter sound unenthusiastic, bored, in a hurry, or not really amused
exclamation used to express joy, approval, or encouragement. also: hurrah
exclamation used to express joy, approval, or encouragement. also: hooray
a typical exclamation expressing pain
exclamation used to introduce an extraordinary deed, story, or transformation - - She prayed for his arrival and shazam! There he was. Shazam is also the name of the wizard in Captain Marvel comics and the title of Marvel comic books.
exclamation human voice surprise
pronounced as an alveolar click; often in quick repetition, as an exclamation of contempt, disdain, impatience, etc.
exclamation expressing pain, frustration or annoyance
1. pig vocalization, also: oink, grunt 2. (human) exclamation expressing positive excitement.
exclamation of astonishment or relief making a whistling sound
exclamation expressing pain
exclamation expressing disgust
exclamation expressing disgust. Sometimes "yuck yuck" is used as the sound of laughter, but for that "yuk yuk" is used more often
highly attractive or pleasing, exclamation to express joy derived from the prospect of eating tasty food
- Fewer searchterms (eg. cat will yield more results than cat sounds)
- Try synonyms (eg. if saber does not give you results, try sword, cutlass or blade)
- Truncate (eg. walk will give more results than walking because it returns everything that has walk in it including walked and walks)